Calculators and Comparators marius-ciclistu
Car cost/ km - Is the real cost that should be taken into consideration when we move with a car.
- Diference between the purchasing and the selling price,
- The fuel cost,
- The insurances cost,
- The revisions (including wheels/tyres change) and of unanticipated repairs (including vulcanization) cost,
- The Periodic Technical Inspections and, optional, washes plus windshield fluid cost,
- The tax and registration plus delisting fees,
- The road tax and paid parkings,
- Optional it may include the total cost of fines and of the taxes with the platform
and is reported to the total kilometers.
Car trip cost/ km helps us in choosing the right type of engine which is advantageous for us: Diesel or Petrol.
Your car trips had a cost of:
From which * Fuel:
This page has 671 visualizations.